RuneBlox Official Forums
RuneBlox Official Forums
RuneBlox Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forums for the Roblox game, RuneBlox!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Want to be verified? Head to the Forums section and go to Support!
RuneBlox is currently in development.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Secret Leaks of Secret things
Staff Application. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 10:56 pm by InfernalD3mon

» Bro i keep getting emails from here
Staff Application. EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 1:40 pm by InfernalD3mon

» Hello All!
Staff Application. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 6:59 pm by InfernalD3mon

» The Rise of the Dead
Staff Application. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 6:32 pm by InfernalD3mon

»  hi there
Staff Application. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 6:31 pm by InfernalD3mon

» My ROBLOX Username
Staff Application. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 6:27 pm by InfernalD3mon

» We're on Twitter!
Staff Application. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 6:26 pm by InfernalD3mon

» Bugs are bad
Staff Application. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 6:24 pm by InfernalD3mon

» Raid on zombie near castle CB +1 reccomended, looking for members!
Staff Application. EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 6:20 pm by InfernalD3mon

Most active topics
ROBLOX VERIFICATION
Hello All!
Since everyone likes me
How to get the best weapons in RuneBlox
Hello People Joining The Forums
Any tips on how to rank up some skills real fast in RuneBlox
The Rise of the Dead
Greetings Fellow RuneBloxians
Hello fellow Runebloxians
Favorite Game?
Top posters
InfernalD3mon
Staff Application. I_vote_lcapStaff Application. I_voting_barStaff Application. I_vote_rcap 
Joe
Staff Application. I_vote_lcapStaff Application. I_voting_barStaff Application. I_vote_rcap 
Fury
Cozex
typen8
Darth Vader
Sheezle
ITOB
Indeprensus
Scriptos

Staff Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twitchley

Twitchley

Staff Application. Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application.   Staff Application. EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 7:57 am

If a player cheats in-game what would you do?

Once you have discovered that a player is cheating by having valid evidence against them, you must inform them of what they are doing and whats wrong about it, after explaining it to them you will decide the punishment, either being a ban, temp-ban or a warning depending on the severity of the cheating.

A player gets harassed and insulted the situation gets worse overtime, what is your action?

Talk to the player who is getting harassed and build a casefile against the harassers, collect evidence all while tending to the player who has been harassed, once enough evidence has been compiled you are to speak with the harassers and administer a punishment deemed worthy by other moderators and administrators.

How old are you? What will you be doing for us?

I'm currently eighteen years old and I have a rather large break from work ahead of me, I need something to do and I feel like reliving the old times of Runescape, I will be able to dedicate myself to testing and the administration side of RuneBlox.

RuneScape experience?

Runescape is a strong memory of mine. It was a game that I throughly enjoyed between the years of 2006 to 2011, before the rather major changes it underwent. I no longer wanted to play the more 'Modern runescape'. I have previously been a runescape moderator before being removed for inactivity as I felt distant from the game after the large amount of community disliked updates. 

Will you be active? (I'm only asking for 2-3 days a week for about 2-4 hours a day)

Quote :
I need something to do and I feel like reliving the old times of Runescape

As said here, I will have alot of free time to dedicate myself to RuneBlox.
Back to top Go down
nowayjose808
Verified
nowayjose808

Staff Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application.   Staff Application. EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 9:15 pm

Cool I'm sure they will think about it
Back to top Go down

Staff Application.
Page 1 of 1